Gang War Balance Changes
Good Afternoon! As stated before, we're constantly making balance changes/fixes to gang wars. Due to the high volume of changes, we haven't had the chance to list everything. So we wanted to state some notable ones.
- Increase the force-end war points from 2000 to 5000, considering we reduced the wartime from 3 days to 2. We didn't want gangs forcing wars to end early. So we've raised it to a spot we feel a gang couldn't hit under normal circumstances.
- We added a new circumstance, If a gang defeats the #1 gang from the War Medal Leaderboards, then the winning gang gets +1 bronze medal per person. We added this change to keep the leaderboard more interesting and help provide opportunities for all gangs to reach #1.
- Hitman and Mercenaries point buff raised from 1.5x to 2.0x. Due to both of these canceling out if used against each other, we wanted it to be slightly more impactful if hit. Giving a better element of strategy to wars.
A few quality of life changes:
- Allowed all members to view the "Spend War Medals" page, but spending the medals still requires permission.
- Set restrictions in gang ranks on who can manage war members for wars.
- Allowed non-war participants to view ongoing war details, even when not in the war.